Please have a look at the top tactics for different word games:
1) A player who starts first in Scrabble and words with friends regularly has a benefit of approximately fourteen points;
2) If a player learns more various words and, therefore, broads his/her vocabulary, he/she will get more benefits in word games;
3) You should not ever play the initial thing you may see. You`d better analyze word scores and look for some options first. Please find time to consider not merely the possible score you will receive but as well the letters you can maintain for the future turn.
4) Never use defense strategy in this game. If you desire to win, the only thing you should do to become a winner is to make points.
5) After the game finishes, you`d better analyze and the game to get a perfect chance to learn from mistakes.
Letters which will bring you the maximum possible score (from eight to ten points) are J, Z, X, and Q.
Letters which will bring you middle score (from three to five points) are P, M, H, B, Y, C, K, W, F, and V.
Letters which will bring you the lowest score (from one to two points) are A, E, S, O, I, R, T, L, N, U, D, and G.